Saturday, October 29, 2016

DECISION....yesterday !!!

I am going to have a booth at the July (27 to 30th ) Quilt & Craft show in Melbourne at the Exhibition Centre.
Been a while since I have exhibited ...
I am sooooo EXCITED !!!!!!
I have time to plan & paint & think of all sorts of things
I imagine I will go on the ride ...excited one time, spooked the next...
You know what I figured yesterday....this is instead of moving to another place somewhere...
As many around me make changes to their lives, moving away from where they dwelt, buying camper vans, new homes....
you can imagine that can stir my thoughts....but not so this time...
But this opportunity came out of the blue...
So I have seized the day !!!

*
These button tags
I will load onto the website today...just takes a little while to load up...
One off's I call them, as I paint for the pleasure to see how they look...
sometimes I love to do just the variety of perhaps my old market days... & as a shopper I love to find things that there is only one like that there.....
So that is what they are...
Although the green elephant has drawn attraction already ...so I'll think of doing some of those animals in this colour...
maybe I'll save them for the show next year !!
  

Le Jardin big cat has had kittens !!!
I think a green le jardin kitty will look great..
The kittens are so cute.
The deer is a colour experiment as I adore the taupe with white spots ... so he willstay as will the kittens...the mittens I have a few sets & those skinny prim stockings are a single lot
OHHHH I nearly missed the santa.... he has been about & Marg Low used him in a little gift bag pattern.....I needed to fill a shop order for these & have 12 spare in stock 


No comments: