Thursday, September 8, 2016

OZIER BANK

Her she is 
Ozier Bank
I was talking about her in my newsletter yesterday
This is part of my history...
I was saying in the letter, that she is maybe 18, 19 or even 20 years old !
Her design also became brooch & a wall hanging wood piece & I think later she was used in her modelling for a project in a magazine....as an applique.
She certainly was part of the Woodcutter's Daughter as Ozier Bank was the brass plate over the front of our verandah when I was a little girl..
Ozier means willow & we had the willow beside the house..
History showed us later that this land was subdivided from a larger farm ...
my guess is this willow was there in the beginning....
Anyway..she was a very favourite doll I designed in the early stages of my designing... 

No comments: