Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I am trying to cheer myself up

I am trying to cheer myself up this morning....
this cold virus thing is now over it's use by date !!!!

The Italian triple milled soaps go some of the way....
I have used these daily for many years now 
A sense of luxury for one's self....
I walk into the bathroom during the day & the perfume of these clean soaps always greets me....

 I don't like overpowering perfumes as I have such a strong sense of smell...
( bonus but hindrance at times LOL )
This says something each day to me, that I am worth it.
The soaps are not inexpensive but they last for a long time...
So I reckon it averages out.
The money I spend on this is also I hope supporting a very old company who takes much pride in their production & ingredients..
This may not be about how many items can it sell for small cheap production costs...
it maintains it's intregity

When I opened this pack yesterday in preparation for today...
The imprint so strong I had not seen on the soap before
It just said it all really.

As I wrote on facebook before...
This love I share with my friend Suse who is in hospital after some serious heart surgery....& then some extras.....
Suse gets this with me....
I'd open the pack & say ..Oh isn't this divine...
She would close her eyes & go ohhhh or ummm
&
we'd talk on some topic that excited us about how this soap was made & also how it made us feel.
I was wondering what to gift to her in this time of healing....
I know now..

I also have to start some really serious writing as I promised Suse this is what I would send to her on a regular basis...
I have begun....but now have different thoughts on the how too

BE WELL SUSE.......!!!!

See what was I whinging about..oh my cold...
well I will still have a grizzle..therapy it is...
I also say to people who want to diminish what is bothering them with the world stage events, or another's etc etc..
Each person is as important as the next & what is bothering or ailing them is as important as the next....
It is called caring ! 

No comments: