Friday, September 9, 2016

HOPE

HOPE
It is a special word with a special meaning to each of us...
When people lose hope they sink into depression & lose that will to be able to come back..
I think of the Homeless ... it so bothers me, that, in our society...
It is raining today...

I turned the radio on yesterday as I started to paint & the politicians ( all ) were carrying on & on about one man... who had done some mistake....
None of them were appearing to get along with improving our country....too easy isn't it to ... what is the word I am seeking...
to seek this sort of attention, perhaps...?

Maybe we should all begin to shift out thinking to ...
****
It is every Australian's right to have a safe home....
Give people HOPE...
****
Hope is also for people who are ill & becoming well again.
***
Hope springs in everything doesn't it ?
Hope it rains, hope the sun shines, hope I ????

**********
Now as she steps off her soap box....
( I used to be taken for a stroll in Brisbane  in the 60's to see the people speaking on their soap boxes.)

Anyway...
these tags arrived yesterday in my tag order ...
Willing to see how I could work them to my advantage....I tried a few things....in the tag stage of my creating ......
But nothing worked as I had imagined.. I put them aside & got on with packaging an order.

Then I was going to bed ( late ) when I thought "oh I will try dots"
I had already painted white on these 4 stars.....
I cast my eyes about the room looking for painted buttons...
Did find one blue one & hence it began....
What word would fit I thought.....
So some stamping & then found the silver glitter pot...dots ! & some silver ribbon
I am still not sure it all works the best....
But
I have HOPE I will find more to do with the stars...
wish on them perhaps....
now there is an idea ! 
**** 


5 comments:

Cheryl Forward said...

These are gorgeous:-} xx

theodora said...

Thanks Cheryl !!! Barb xxx

Sammy said...

Really Nice :)

Sammy said...

Really lovely :)

theodora said...

Thanks Sammy !!! Barb