Thursday, September 22, 2016

Finally got this working


I have been at this tag, swag idea for a week or more & it was really getting at me.
It began with Merry Christmas on the tags...like the advent ...but it looked all flat & has been .....
So came to a dead end...
Until before, I needed a little extra cheering  up, so called into Spotlight for a second...
As I roamed I was looking for tags or ??? for these things.
Spotted the banners in a heavy weight paper....
Thought I have them at home....
DO NOT BUY MORE Barbara !!!!
So here I am happy as now...
this works nicely.
Unfortunately I won't be supplying the tags as I have no idea where to find these at wholesale price..
The Alphabet stamps I have seen some in Kmart...$10 really handy..
The tags come with some baker's twine in the pack
&
there is a black with gold edging pack also..

On saying all of that....
You can cut fabric & lay a ribbon across the top & stitch all together....
Lots to experiment.... 
Cut you own banners from strong brown cardboard etc etc...

What I will offer is 
A special pack price of Merry Buttons 
&
Another lot will be Merry & Christmas....
Joy
Jolly
These are the 20 year celebrations 
so the price is to go for LOL

My stupid cold virus still drags about & I am sooooooooooooooooooooo off it today...
So have purchased Hivita multi vitamin 

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Love these Barb.

kiwikid said...

Would love a pack Barb!

theodora said...

Thanks Sue...I will get it done in a day or so.... cleaning this work table is a bad distraction ! barb xxx