Monday, September 12, 2016

Deers for Anni Downes


It has been a while since I have moved this fast....
I was more surprised than Anni I think.
I read her email at lunchtime...desperate call for the deers by Thursday.
I Painted the deers, drove into town for copies....
& whizzed around to the PO for an Express post bag.
Back home 
Packaged the lot
Into a box
into the bag...
Into my car & off to the nearest PO  for it to be scanned in & it will be on it's way tonight ..

Their travels will see them in Bathurst at Hatched & Patched
&
then all are off to Dubbo for the Craft Alive show this weekend...
So go see Anni Downes there if you are in the area....
I think you will find the deers sleeping with a bag of Anni's design 





1 comment:

Radka said...

Oh Barbara, so many beautiful buttons! I want them all! :-)
xx