Friday, September 16, 2016

A Little Bag

This is yet another idea for making Advent Calendars...
I found this small bag at a store where they have lots of interesting party supplies & paper bags & things....
These for my thinking are cheaper to buy @ $3 for 4 bags ...
All I had to do was try a button & smaller buttons fit, stamp... pop a treat inside ..
These bags could be great without any thoughts of advents... just little gift bags ..
Add some threads or a small piece of fabric inside ...
BUT
Then image sewing these in felt....
Marg has a little bag with the Christmas round decorations on it...
which I have now in my hot hands ...
I have still got those to load into the site...
Bit of a different day yesterday... & packaging etc takes it's sweet time LOL...really what I am saying is I am a tad disorganised ...goes with the creative job at times..


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi, I was just wondering if you could remember the name of the store where you found the little bags, they look adorable with your buttons..

theodora said...

Hi Sandi,
I don't have a name for the store..it is just a store full of stuff...if there are party sort of things in those stores have a slow browse...This one is in Strath Village Bendigo
Lisa from Max & Louise emailed me the other day to say she had found some small calico bags in Kmart bit bigger than ones I have but I bought some yesterday 5 for $3.......
These ones will fit my decorations.... so will have a play.
Spotlight have hessian small bags...also I have seen...Barb xxx