Saturday, August 6, 2016

Well I had scanned them now !


Why I didn't do this before......
They are fun with sparkles 
*&*
I did a couple of red versions last night...
for a less boring blog...a blue santa face.
I haven't put these on the web yet...
The more I come across the sample the more I love them... there are 2 styles



Don't FORGET Marg Low Designs is having her Christmas Workshop next Saturday at the Joy Bus on the edge of Wodonga..
There were a couple of spots left...
It will be a wonderful day...
So if you want to go play with all this gorgeous stuff for a day & be inspired with more ideasf 
See how divine will these be for your Christmas decorating ... & for gift giving...
with my decorations..
These are patterns that will be available....to buy
Contact Marg via her blog www.marglowdesigns.typepad.com

I would go except Bendigo Writer's festival is on that weekend & I booked ages ago to listen to Kerry O'Brien talk on Sunday at 10am  That will be a treat also !!!



No comments: