Thursday, August 18, 2016

We look back & move forward

Marg & I have been discussing the first Christmas decoration patterns she designed using my wood painted decorations..
Going back some years now...
many of the designs I painted have now been retired..
But I love these designs on the tree...
It would be the adapting now with other of my wood designs and buttons 
&


In this year's releases Marg has done this really sweet bag which fits all the latest Christmas decorations I have done...
You know as I look at the bag...once you have the pattern there would be some degree of using my Christmas buttons on the bags as well.
reindeer, trees & stars...or just a santa button...?

 I love the white felt backgrounds 
Make these the advent calendars ????
How cute that would be 
 I love this tag which started out using the big deer button...
When this angel arrived Marg tried it on the tag pattern & 
it is so lovely...my favourite I think !
  I adore the bunting.....!!!  

No comments: