Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Red stuff


When I went to the city at the weekend I needed to take some stuff that was floating about in a small plastic box...
It needed a sort & maybe if I wanted to to work on it...well I did just a small bit of knocking out buttons that had retired from the collection...
&
seeing what was left..
This is it LOL

Simply quick things where to put the buttons ...

***
My bunnies have gone .... I am a bit upset.
Just hope they are busy now doing other things....or the grass is so long now it conceals them 
I miss watching the little stark white ears pop up...
****

Rain looks like it is about to spoil my plans to walk along Barnard St with the camera...
Did the same to my plans yesterday & sogged rain all day...
***********
Whatever time to move along....

No comments: