Friday, August 12, 2016

Nearly 20 years


Lying in bed earlier this morning ...
You know tossing up whether to be awake or asleep...
Thoughts start to roam about..so no sleep to return to..
In these fleeting moments came
This October it will be 20 years 
since I began in the design phase of my life !!!

I must think of a celebration for us all to enjoy
From the Woodcutter's Daughter... 
to Theodora Cleave...
Pull the covers back & it is still me....LOL   Ohhhh

I thought we'd just look at some of the more recent batches I painted...
At the moment I am working on  more Christmas painting...
But they are still on the camera in the other room & I am still a bit asleep.....too lazy to go find the camera ..
But I like the houses ,...
I like them ....
Oh it is Friday once again & I have some posting to get organised before I go to the foot person....








4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow! 20 years as a designer is quite an accomplishment - well done, you.

Mãos e manias said...

Lovely houses! and all the rest too
I just looove your buttons!

Have a nice week end!

theodora said...

Hi Kate...could be a style of absolute madness though LOL. It all goes so quickly when it is what I love & one of my core drivers is inspiring others in any way LOL Barb xxx

theodora said...

Thank you my dear little friend in Portugal.... hope all is well with you?
Barb xxx