Tuesday, August 30, 2016

It's Raining


I had plans for today & it did not include sprinkling with rain.
I loved the last 2 days of sunshine 
& much of that was in the car driving to & from Melbourne 
then around Melbourne 

Always interesting as I sometimes wander into places...to look at a packaging presentation..
to look at clothes that I love ..& enjoy the simple design lines & gorgeous fabric choices
&
promise to have one when I lose weight...

*****
Now ...as my 20th year in this design business moves closer
I did some thinking while I was idle in the city....as in I was not painting etc & I was also out of my surrounds...
Gives me a different clarity some times as I separate myself from my studio style life..
So watch the spaces....I favour doing the newsletter announcement first..
Newsletters & I go way back to maybe 18 years at least in the design phases of my world.
I have newsletter  friends who have travelled along the long journey with me 
So that is where I will begin...
I have some ideas...
But first
I need to get my parcels into the post...
and paint some cats & bunnies for an order...
&
I had better see what I still need to paint for the Christmas order Karen Martin is taking to some events very soon...
...
The buttons for the star deer & bendy trees are a slimmer version of what was a button story..
I do some redesign for packaging simplicity....
So cute though don't you think ...?

No comments: