Monday, July 18, 2016

Somethings from the weekend

As I finished painting for the day on Saturday...
I went about organising the work for the following day...
& piled up all the order things I still had to finish painting
Then I looked down at them on the trays ...
thought...amazing look !
These are the Bunting decorations....
More advanced now ...
 Only these to have the scalloped borders painted in red...
Then I will ease back a moment
before I paint the santa in the sleigh & his deer

This is another order that was on the ends of completion 
They are all dressed ready to leave me...

More just finished 
 What to they say "all in a Day's work"

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Your buttons are beautiful Barb, I can't wait for my latest order to arrive.

theodora said...

Thanks Leanne.... Yours are ready now... so shouldn't be long before the post arrives here ! It is slow these days.....Barb xxx

Gudrun said...

Love them allllll!!