Thursday, July 7, 2016

More Christmas Blue

The santa has worn several coats
Red, Off white, Grey with sparkles & now he has a blue suit

Sometimes it is tricky to get the balance of colours in a more detailed design ...
I think he looks a bit overdone ???? One too many parties perhaps ???

I was to go to do a workshop in Warracknabeal on weekend 
but had a little health scare last weekend & have needed to cancel the workshop.
Stupid neck causes some stupid things occasionally......
I am very obliging when it gets huffy & don't drive long drives, stand for hours 
I have decided my workshop days are now over & same for events where I trade.

Not too big of an adjustment
I have given up entire careers more than once & I rarely did workshops or events any more
so I will get better at painting orders & drawing things !  

4 comments:

Christine M said...

Hope your neck is feeling better soon Barb.

Nicole said...

Oh lala! Barbara..... What happened to you ?
I'll write this evening....
I love the second père Noël, with the funny feet...
N.

theodora said...

Thanks Christine it is getting better, thanks Barb xxx

theodora said...

Oh la la to you Nicole, you are acting very spritely !!!!
Mine was a snap of old age & physio ...
Glad you like the second pere noel ...he might need to go to France.... enjoy Nicole's festivites Oui ?
Barb xxx