Friday, July 1, 2016

Into some Blues now

Copyright Barb Smith
My hand hovered over these decorations yesterday 
Paint brush wondering if it would dip into the blue
I was bored with painting red santas...yesterday.
So why not.
Oh I am pleased I did ...
This looks soft and for a white tree or some of the wire ones I have it would be perfect...
Wrap a gift in brown paper & tie this on
Make a bag, stocking anything  framed !!! how interesting that would be 


I really like this pair a variation on another one once...
But they seem such good friends, companions really
This looks good with the red scalloped frame

This morning before I came in here..
I posted them onto the web 
I am taking these away with me next weekend when I go to Warracknabeal.

4 comments:

shez said...

Hi Barb oh I do love the blue xx

Melody said...

I adore these. I'm going to buy Margs swag pattern and some of these ...such a delightful Christmas gift. Hope all is well with you, Barb

theodora said...

Hi Melody,
All is well here & I saw you had a bad patch recently & all is going great now ?
I love the swag & bags Marg has designed for the decorations to be with .....Take care Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Shez,
I am pleased you like the blue too....bit of fun & it mixes well with red things.
Barb xxx