Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A little Red colour today


I have made more adjustments in decoration...
Keeping the popular Everyday Angel ...& Take me Santa with the deer pleading to go flying in the night sky with the rest of the reindeers
The Seasonal Santa with holly on both sides of a sash I really do like in the scalloped frame &
The December Santa also adds to the Santa  selections 
I am eager to try some in blue now.....or scalloped edges in white or the sepia...
******
Today there is talk of snow falling way down ..will it snow here in Bendigo... ??? maybe.
I must go to the post office now before snow sets in then...as
Anni of Hatched & Patched is waiting for lots of the little deer story to go with her delightful bag ..



2 comments:

Leanne said...

These are so beautiful.

theodora said...

Thanks Leanne, I am so pleased you like the Christmas decorations Barb xxx