Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Turning the ship around


I begun to be restless 
....as the election ground many things to a halt...
careful drivers in a city became a bit reckless & more older than youth.
sales galore ....
Funny things 
I listen to what the parties were offering & I could not get a handle on it...
I heard so much they did ..I will...
Who will do out country the justice of running it well ???????????
Then Britain has a vote &....well isn't that a historically defining moment
It is so strange to clock out & go for a stroll & look back at all the stuff that mankind can cause 

So I vanished into my design & display work & finally got some tax work done & delivered ....
I had space to muck about...

I began by painting sobuttons & decorations to sell for Warracknabeal on 9th July workshop.
Then I found my stash of tags when I was searching for a lost bank statement from when I had moved suddenly in Nov many things shared a box !!!

So last night I sat to enjoy something on TV & began to haphazardly package these buttons..
&
I laid them in baskets & took pictures to see what looks the best..
Gosh I just love this style of presentation ..
so we are off on a mission to change all the buttons to live like this.

I am crazy & it entails more work & when I get big wholesale orders I might just weep some ...LOL
But ...
It will also streamline other things ....
Hope you like these too ????

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Barb, just LOVE these tags!

theodora said...

Thanks Meredith I say with a big smile ! Barb xxx