Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I Know it is early


I know it is early...
but
seriously this is how it works...
No good thinking about designing for Christmas in October
The gap when design to production comes in early
As if I care I love Christmas 
&
I have been doing this now for some years...

This tray table is tucked in a corner & is perfectly positioned 
to add things
& turn the lights on for photograph

What I love is the 3 trees..see in bottom picture ...a little can been seen.
I felt with the thinner frame of last year it was kind of clunky
&
Now it fits...

They'll go to the website in the next day or so....

5 comments:

Noela said...

All your buttons are so lovely Barb. It can be Xmas all year as far as I'm concerned. Have a great day. Noela.

Maria said...

What a beautifully decorated Christmas tree.......

kiwikid said...

Never to early for some Christmas joy.

Christine M said...

Your tree looks lovely, Barb.

theodora said...

Thanks Christine... always fun to put another one thing on the tree ! Barb xx