Saturday, June 11, 2016

harmony ..the Kissing Birds


The Kissing birds have got a lovely new scalloped frame & I am really happy with this look. 
The old border was a bit ???? 
Painted the scallop & the birds in off white
&
the legs & inner border are sepia ....


It works & I am eager to post one to Marg Low designs to see how it looks on her heart design she used the kissing birds in & the other heart was embroidery.
I thought I had a picture on file but I didn't  ( funny that )
No, I know there is a picture on the pinterest site ..on the Marg Low designs page & I reckon Marg will have it on her web or typepad  www.marglowdesigns.typepad.com 

It is up on the website with some other Christmas Decorations...and in the specials are a few other things.

Thanks for the comments .....I am so pleased you are Christmas people too !!!! & loved the kangaroo show....
Barb xx

4 comments:

Maria said...

Kissing birds are sew sweet!

theodora said...

Thanks Maria... I like them now so much !! Barb xxx

Meredith said...

Barb the kissing birds and the new Christmas ones are just gorgeous...I make Christmas all year round!

theodora said...

Thanks Meredith !!! It is great to hear that you are making Christmas all year too !
Barb xxx