Sunday, June 5, 2016

Displays

I am a bit pleased that I think I have now found my way back with collages....
I used Be funky which is good & finally found where I saved the 2 collages too.

Change with technology annoys me to some extent....
seems to be so much over complication & over burdening a design system
 & 
then things just clunk nothing runs simply.

Taking that & several other things I was critical in the general market place...
I am always bought back to my own presentations 
 I always make the excuse it is limited to my ability....& funds....
I will say I do the best I can with what I have available or what I think is worthwhile.
BUT
Every now & then my website needs a clean up & a tidy up.
This program doesn't have the ability for me to shift stuff about without delete & redo....so that needs a bit of preparation...before I go in there like a bull in a china shop.

Programs always have limits to what can be achieved ....and function is a prime thought.
So I have been slowly twirling a few buttons in the air....see what lands where...
Thinking.


No comments: