Tuesday, May 17, 2016

WORKSHOP WITH BONNIE SULLIVAN AT BENDIGO CRAFT ALIVE

Newsletter arrived this morning  from Craft Alive before I went off to post some parcels...
I spotted a workshop advertisement for a
Bonnie Sullivan workshop at one of the shows...
Well I then see it is being held at Bendigo Craft Alive 
on Sunday 19th June 2016
11am to 5pm 
$120 
which includes 
craft show entry
lunch I think
all one needs for the class
USA designer who does just gorgeous things

I'll think 
I did by the time I posted my parcels & drove home
I was quick to book into the class !!  

How lucky ....
I am excited....
It has been a long time since I did an international designer's class...
Kindred Spirits both in Berrima & later in Yarragon
Always a real treat....
to learn something new or see it in a different way...
It is also an experience 
&
treat to look forward 






It took me ages to make a collage....
I miss Picasa collage maker...
things change...
Last night I started to sew the newest button stories .....
Sassy Snowman is one of the threads of this.......
More to follow in this one story....


2 comments:

leratdesfils said...

Un atelier avec Bonnie Sullivan !!! Quelle chance !

theodora said...

Fortunate & I so look forward to the class !! Barb xxx