Friday, May 6, 2016

waiting.... today

www.theodoracleave.com
Waiting for several things today....
waiting for work things to happen....so I decided to take a break until these happen...
waiting for the tradesmen to arrive ....they are replacing the air conditioner...
One has come in to disconnect & another is due in soon to see what the job entails..

I cannot go far LOL
I wait so I can get to the PO....
I delay lunch until the tradesman has been & gone....
Oh the washing may have finished....so I can peg that out in the glorious sunshine
And I need to finish moving things from 2 shelving units so this air con can be worked on......
They will also be working near where I work so orders will also have to wait I guess....

I am sure it will all pass soon...
I am feeling luckier than 2 of my friends will have surgery next week......
And I have actually washed the mud from the dirty rain we had earlier this week..
Life comes back  I guess.

Later.... the air conditioner has been replaced.
Wow what a dedicated lovely person came to do the pulling out & installing......
when the electrician came back it was lovely to hear them helping each other with jobs & being cheeky to each other.
So refreshing.
Now that is done !!!!!







4 comments:

Gudrun said...

It´s lovely to see all the wonderful buttons!!I am sure you are very happy now when air condition is working again.Wish you a nice day.
I am happy because we have got summerweather here in Sweden,love to be outside after a long winter.
hugs Gudrun

theodora said...

Yes Gudrun, it is lovely, didn't need the heating last night ... not so cool yet this season.
Enjoy your summer !!! Barb xxx

kiwikid said...

So many wonderful buttons there!! Good to hear the tradies turned up and got the job done!

theodora said...

Thanks Sue. All good.... Hope all continues well in your world. Lovely rain today
Barb xxx