Friday, May 13, 2016

something different

I have been looking for the big wall art for a while...
Found it in Bed & Bath this week
I love it
I have some sort of beach scene going on in my world of late ???
It has a serenity to it I guess...it appeals

My escapisms ....
Yesterday as I painted I selected my new DVD of Monty Don's Italian Gardens
The music & the descriptions & the occasional glimpse up from my work was really a peaceful time.
I can go back to watch this over & over 
I still have the French gardens to see yet ...




4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great boat picture!

theodora said...

Something you might see often but in real life !! Barb

kiwikid said...

Yes I do Barb, and I love it !! Was watching one yesterday with lots of birds coming and going from it. .a boat that is! Lol!! Great late afternoon light.

theodora said...

Yes I do Barb, and I love it !! Was watching one yesterday with lots of birds coming and going from it. .a boat that is! Lol!! Great late afternoon light

Sue, Give me technology & I can muck it up, accidently sent email to delete so... would not post!
But I managed to save it ! barb xx