Friday, May 27, 2016

It is Raining

 No I am not fed up with winter or this delightful rain & the green field over the road...
Kangaroos are loving it .....

These are some sweet seaside buttons I painted yesterday .....
Love the seagull & the crab the best & the light house ......

Takes me back to my days at Long Beach for that year ....
I really enjoyed my beach walks each day
& the magical Maria ....
the Italian Author I met on the beach early in my stay & we spent many an evening sipping a wine on her verandah high above the trees...
I still hear her voice, her excitement & occasionally her violin or piano playing..

.Today Julie & I whizzed down to Castlemaine to look at the Beanie Exhibition 
Julie has some beanies in, her debut in exhibiting ....
it is always great to see it all in the flesh...
I like to mentor her in advancing in her work not in the detail she is very very good & confident in her work, great to observe !
We all have that space where we just LIVE.

Rain is pouring .....I am all tucked in & warm ..
Time to go catch Tony Robertson walking in Brisbane see what i recognise. 

4 comments:

Fee said...

They are gorgeous Barb. I love the rain too xxx

Gudrun said...

I love these buttons,I think because I am born at the westcoast:-)).
xx

theodora said...

Many thanks Gudrun & I hope soon Sweden has rain....we waited some time before the rain arrived

Thanks Fee !
Barb xxx

kiwikid said...

Beautiful sea side buttons