Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I bet you are over this LOL

Ahhh ...there it was just sitting on the design table ....
I'd glimpse it every so often ....
as 
I finally worked on  my vision board...
Having images & other bits of magazines I'd kept ...
stimulated inspiration in unexpected places.
( Vision board is done )

I was doing a tidy upon this table ..
see, I found things...!
& I thought maybe ...
...that peg doll, that I cannot part with can sit on this...???
will it look stupid ??
No, looks ok..


Then on came a few other stray things..
Julie's beautiful crocheted circle she was going to toss...
No I had cried..
So she handed it to me & she is one fine crocheter....
Muslin bag...
there are a few about that are stamped ..
found one..
Some stamped fabrics with or without buttons..
Now do I think this is finished ? ???


NO...
It is now a memory board...
a place to put some things...
Collages are always such fun & personal .....
we move in different ways....
start with some base ...& wander off.....

I am thinking for the workshop in July it will be fun to explain all this & see what happens...


Now she found the Christmas lights & turned them on
Unravelling was a too long process just now hence the bunchy bit..
BUT 
this board style has great Christmas potential ..
Stencil in the background ...
then maybe a big stitched tree ....
then my decorations hanging from the tree...
or
maybe the Marg Low tags using the buttons etc on the frame on a tree in the frame.
So many themes are running in the background of my mind...
Change the background fabric though LOL

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Oooo I like that idea!! Christmas tree and decorations sounds good.