Saturday, April 23, 2016

Where is that double ???

On Friday my neighbour who knows me quite well,
told me she had seen me at the Butterfly Nursery in Castlemaine...
She & a friend had gone for a coffee & look at some plants,
She walked into the cafe & there I was.
She smiled & when this person smiled back is when she realised it wasn't me !
Even her friend asked was that me....

Funny I was tossing up whether to go to Castlemaine to the bookshop on Friday afternoon, but thought it was too late when I kind of thought I'd go.

As a teenager I was accused more than once snubbing people at a dance in Echuca  & some had trouble believing that it wasn't me because I was in Swanhill.....

There are a few other tidbits .... ?   
It is possible it is a cousin I've never met......
So if you see me about please ask the mistaken identity her name !!!
*******
On Friday morning I was in a newsagent in town & the owner & I were chatting re the adult colouring books & she was saying that she gives some to the aged care homes  as the dementia patients love them..
Sometimes they colour in several colours & on other days one lady colours in one colour....
I love this !!!
Relaying this to another friend in the afternoon, she was saying how someone she knows just makes the amazing colourings & calms under a lot of duress....

So as I get it as it is what I do most days with my paints & buttons & decorations....
I am so thrilled this is happening in the broader world...
****** 

I was trying to put some order about this afternoon 
&
as I sorted frames out I came across the saying I had taken from a magazine...
so it floats about ...
But it really is about this workshop..".if you don't get lost etc etc"


 Few bits to still sort out..things are laid out ....

 See I was putting things away & as I pulled the packaging from this stencil & had a bit of felt that needed to be put away...
&
I said to me....
I wonder ?

Stencil & the spray in on the felt & my it is very useful...turned out well

2 comments:

shez said...

Hi Barb how funny is that,I love the stencil on the felt,enjoy your weekend my friend xx

theodora said...

Hi Shez, yes I am kind of not surprised just curious !!! Love this effect with felt, new thing to experiemnt with. Nice weather..so having a good weekend ..you enjoy your weekend too Barb xxx