Sunday, April 10, 2016

Today just drifted


I am reading what was the Goal Setting class I attended when I was in Canberra in September
with a life coach at the Kikki store.

Now I am hooked again as I read through and refresh all the unfinished things I began in January ..
The Vision Board sits half done as a sad reminder that it needed a bigger board...& that is totally bare & 
I move it around the room .....to begin this...
I will tonight...
It is April for goodness sake & the view is all down hill now...
no I am not panicking ..yet... but working up to that stage.

Oh look I think we all do as we watch another birthday loom into view & part of the year seems to have gone by without me seeing it as such... living it  !! not seeing it....
****
I had a rather odd thing occur at 4am today...
I had been you know where & was about to resume my slumber....
when BANG ...from the road... then not a sound..
I thought a kangaroo has been hit...
Maybe a car will come along or the driver will drive off...
Nothing.....
I am not what anyone would wish to have around in a medical emergency..
but I thought I best get up & see what has happened because I would hate that to be me out there, in shock, injured...no one coming to see if I was ok.
I look out the front window....nothing... down to the kitchen & this road is well lit from a school building  NOTHING...
No car.... but I see a kangaroo on it's back feet skywards... dead I think.
I go back to bed & listen for every car that went by until 6am, waiting for this dead roo to be dodged or hit or worse still someone arriving in their car into my wall..
You know what the early hours of the morning can do..
I sleep until 8am & go out to peek over my fence to see this roo....
Nothing..it is not there.... later I go to check the sides of the road....not there.
None of my neighbours heard it, one asked did I dream it.....NO !
As I drove to go to the park this arvo for a walk I do see broken glass & some skid marks near it...
So I guess.. & the young roos were very interested in the road a little while ago when they came into the paddock to feed....


 If I leave the buttons on the table....there is a good chance ...this happens !
www.theodoracleave.com






No comments: