Friday, April 1, 2016

Still fidgeting with that sampler !

www.theodoracleave.com
I was adding Gudrun's  blog to my side bar ..
gudrunsyr.blogspot.com

& in the layout page things were laid out a wee bit different...
So temptation to see how this worked ...
brings the lamp picture...

**
 I had appointments today & hate just sitting & waiting.... 
so rolled this up with the perle thread & little scissors 
I just add stitching around each painted piece
Once that bit is complete it may be enough 
as 
I want to add a few buttons.
But, you know, one could keep embroidering on the patches ....
make gardens of flowers... something sits at the back of my mind...
but I have chosen red & it has taken over ...

2 comments:

Gudrun said...

That´s beautiful!!

Gudrun xxx

theodora said...

Thanks Gudrun, it is so simple I wonder if it makes sense to any one else at times !
Barbxx