Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Monday I took a Country Visit

Monday was the day I went to visit a friend in Bealiba...
This is further along from Dunolly....if that means anything to anyone
As I was shown all these amazing spots on the property ...which is a General store, small bar Hotel with motel style accommodation....
I had my camera clicking
*****
Isn't this just looking like a bit of France ?


This too....

A ladder going nowhere....

We sat out here not long before I was leaving, in the lovely autumn sunshine....
Not much disturbed us...
in the small village.

I loved this door !!!

4 comments:

Gudrun said...

Looks lovely--as in France!
Gudrun xxx

theodora said...

My friend will be pleased to hear that ! Barb xxx

kiwikid said...

What a beautiful place....lovely chair and tables to sir at.

theodora said...

It is really sweet & the winter trading hours have changed but open Sat, Mon & ....I'll have to check......plenty of places to sit as it is as they built in those days rambling....Barb xx