Saturday, April 30, 2016

LIFE PAUSES......I nearly got wiped out this morning

I set off for a little walk with my new ped monitor on to record the steps...
had a lovely wander from one side of the city to a shop..... where I found some interesting things in the scrapbook area.....these are in top right of collage.
I meandered back to the car via Organise My in Bath Lane....
in through Olive Birch & zipped into the chemist shop to check on books I could see..
such restraint...
To the car.

Coming home I needed a couple of extra foods for my newly committed diet.. 
....so stopped off at a supermarket en route...
I am driving on
the last kind of secondary back st before I reach my long parade...
when around the corner fishtails fast as .......a darn ute.....white was it silver
BUT IT IS TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL...
***
It is odd you know, when this car could come straight at you, 
or 
turn side ways & ditto 
or 
flip & fly on top... 
LIFE PAUSES
**
The zig zag continues & I basically draw to a halt 
finally he who is "DRIVING this UTE  
gets it back under control 
I see his blonde heavy curls & fat roundish face...
I could have biffed him.... probably would have done a good impersonation of the old fish monger wife & coloured the sedate air of Bendigo !!! if he has stopped.

There is quite a strong element of the idiot factor around here in this city that has failed in maybe last year to be clipped into line.....
Someone bred them ....
I get so angry
As I had some of my youth removed from just a 35 MPH bang into another car ...
& no I was not driving.....

YOU KNOW I JUST DO NOT WANT THIS STUPID SPEEDING ANGRY IDIOTS TO REDUCE MY LIFE ANY SHORTER THAN I MANAGE ALL BY MYSELF.

Do I feel better now....slightly LOL

I came in & circled the unit a few times then set to cutting up veges into storage  containers ....and then painted...
These were my things....

Corrinne is a button but here I had her cut 30 cm tall....
I will put her into a frame ....
to accompany the HUGE Believe Sign I had bought a while ago to 
all fit into my bedroom

Now I really must get back to the orders....some have begun to be painted...
lunch interrupted ....


3 comments:

shez said...

omg Barb i am glad you are ok,how frightening my friend xx

kiwikid said...

Oh that was not a pleasant encounter with a silly youth!!!! They give you a horrible fright don't they!!! But good to hear you are ok and back to painting!!

theodora said...

Hi Shez & Sue, Yes bit jumpy after that..... but then I was heading out of town yesterday to go to dentist in Melb & a lady fell crossing the highway & I was turning into the hwy....lucky I had stopped ....so the lady was aided thankfully by stronger people & I got things organised on side lines.....talk about jumpy on drive into thick city traffic !!! LOL
Barb xxx