Monday, April 25, 2016

I had Company....

 My sometimes visitor....
He loitered about for a majority of the day...
as he was home alone...

At this time of year he loves to sit in the sun in my back patio garden....roll about in the sun.
I tell you it looks like bliss !
I often take my lunch outside in this weather & well ...I am out there sharing his space..
The occasional meow as he rolls about..

Later in the afternoon he came in when I was working & wanted to sit in the boxes with paint ordes to do...because they were in a sunny spot....
So moved these & he slept.
I began to pull some big button orders while he slept...
Walked off to do something & when I came back I found this !!!

He rarely sleeps on my couch....
the body language says he is not sure he should be there in pics one & two...
Then as time went buy he knew it was ok & that sun just lulled him !
Later as the sun faded I took him home & fed him...he happily followed ready to be back in his own space !

4 comments:

Gudrun said...

These lovely cats!!
Have a nice day.
Hugs Gudrun

theodora said...

my little fluffy friend Gudrun..... Barb xx

Nicole said...

Oscar!!!
Cats are the best company ever...
Mon Dieu, Barbara...tous ces boutons !
N.

theodora said...

Bonjour Nicole,
When they sleep in the sun they are perfect !!! A few buttons .....those plastic boxes make it so much simpler ......Au Revoir Barb xxx