Saturday, April 2, 2016

A short project this afternoon


I went looking for some prints for my bedroom this morning...
As I roamed with a very low price tag in mind......
I thought I can stencil on some of those canvas frames ....
which I can also use as sample backings later or ???
This is achievable in 5 mins 
We can do this in the workshop if you wish to bring this size frame...
to fit these divine French stencils


I then got out the aqua paint & large brush....
but lesson learnt ..I didn't wait for it to completely dry...
so the ink ran & sank into the frame...
I painted over the first job & did the stencil again...



This is 3 altogether 
 And another experiment is in here that I wasn't so keen on...
I did not think this one out...
BUT
I placed a stencil over the flower & sprayed with ink again..
It is ok I think LOL

This was a frame I had stamped a bit on for a display... so reclaimed this with bit of painting here & there
Stencil...
and that was the end of my time ....

It is so quick, so fun.......
Hanging tomorrow after I do some proper work 

I will possibly do another like the first one with another of the stencils...
I have a tendency now to want to keep experimenting with frames & stencils & paint.....

No comments: