Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The last lady.....

I was painting these new Holly buttons late this afternoon ..
was transferring the finished ones to another tray & this began to form..
aha ...Wow
 How cool are these ?


I am doing this now before I switch from this poor computer that is now coming apart at the seems...
&
Once again I have to restart a new one....
maybe tomorrow LOL...maybe I can last one extra day
as I do hate this chore...

I have just watched the SBS Tv program TWINS ...
I love the research that is being done with twins...
twins fascinate me....
 the genetic & enviromental research as well as epi genetics is amazing.
Thank you twins...

theodoracleave.com

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you for all the Day in Paris ladies!

Gudrun said...

Thanks for the ladies!!Do you really paint the buttons ?How can they get so beautiful??What a talent you have!
Greetings Gudrun

theodora said...

Thank you it is so lovely you appreciate the ladies...yes Gudrun I paint all Barb xx

Thanks Jackie enjoy the stitching and perhaps embellishing Barb xx