Wednesday, March 9, 2016

New Buttons

These arrived this morning, just as I was finishing up until after 5pm for paint work in hot days...that annoys me so much.....sun the heat....

I have made buttons from some of the Christmas decorations
&
I am so thrilled with them....
they will be so useful for more than the Christmas scene....
Robin in the pears is a new painting of the bird.



Santas & Snowmen & I forgot to collage the holly
The French Rabbit & santa is about 5cm which is a good size for those tags of Marg Low's

The faces are so useful.....
& the snowman trio has now come back with out any borders & they just love that.
& the Holly...
which I was waiting for as I thing it is a great shape

They are all on the website...
Speaking of Marg Low's Tag my FAVOURITE is on her blog now...
pop to my side bar & have a look at the lovely Stardust Angel with 2 bendy trees 
or click
www.marglowdesigns.typepad.com


3 comments:

Gudrun said...

As always--very beautiful !!!!
xxGudrun

theodora said...

Hi Gudrun,
Would you like a couple ? I want to give you some buttons for sharing the quilt from Bless Them Stitchers & A year in The Country ..Pop through the web site & leave me a message where to post.
Barb xx

Gudrun said...

Thanks Barbara! You make me so happy,you are so generous.
I am coming back!

Hugs Gudrun