Monday, March 14, 2016

More of the Day in Paris designs

The design today is Paige
Another of the A Day in Paris Collection 
for your personal use..
*
Images of the quilt I made at the time of pattern release in 2006
Jillian

The quilt, is soft & slips into another era

This girl is yet to come in the designs

 Ozier Bank my doll from Woodcutter's Daughter design era circa what 199???
I know I still have the pattern intact..but it is in a folder...LOL
This is the original ...from here came some wooden brooches & raw kits.. !
A friend made a miniature of Ozier for me..she is so cute ?
Ozier Bank was the name emblazoned on our verandah as I was growing up....
&
aptly named as a huge willow grew beside the house..
She looked lonely as I pulled the quilt out of the cabinet...
Now she fits the scene well   
and here is Paige
the next design for your stitching

4 comments:

Martina said...

Oooh, beautiful fabrics, a perfect match with those sweet stitcheries!
Have a wonderful week, hugs Martina

Kate said...

Gorgeous quilt!!

theodora said...

Thanks Martina, those fabrics were soft & moved a bit but just perfect for what was in my mind at the time....Barb xxx

Thank you Kate, I am so pleased you like the quilt...I am of the just piece things together until they fit style of non quilter...Barb xxx

Gudrun said...

A lovely quilt with the ladies.I have just begun stitching my first:-)).Think she will be put on another place.Have some ideas:-))
Have a great day--greetings from Sweden/Gudrun