Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lady Buttons arrived today

UPDATE
These ladies have all sold out...
More will come in soon !!!
www.theodoracleave.com
Paige, Jillian & Jayne
In different colourways

These are on the web now for $5 each & I have a small amount in stock.

And 
3 Brown houses
Have come into the colour scheme
How different do these look painted in these colours !!!



Today is new computer proper time ....
Julie set it going for me yesterday of which I was very grateful...
Oscar cat also helped a bit !

I have just put the printer on & scanned these pics..bit daunting as every darn picture store is different....so irritating

This morning was wake up to an alarm as I needed to be at the car place on the other side of town early.....car was serviced & wheels in alignment now 
What a wait though !!! 

No comments: