Friday, March 18, 2016

before I file this away again

This is another free design for your personal use...from 2014
I did this for felt applique,  needleturn with be ok...stitching & needlepunch.
This was the entire piece but it can be broken up into more things...


 This centre piece of the design can be used on needlecases, journal covers, scissor keeps & a brooch ..pin cushion etc

 These make a great border as in the design, but it can be repeated ....along a long quilt border..
Many uses.......I like it a lot .....so please show me what you make if you take it for your use


7 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you. I'm very fond of your designs.

Gudrun said...

Lovely designs,thanks Barbara for sharing them.Just looking for DMC-thread for my first lady:-))

hugs Gudrun

Colleen said...

Absolutely darling! Thank you so much!

theodora said...

Hi all, Thanks so much for appreciating my designs......Barb xxx

Jackie said...

Thank you! I love your designs....

WoolenSails said...

Those are really fun ones, I am thinking I could do them as pennies and hang them on my all year tree, for spring.

Debbie

theodora said...

That is what I was trying to think of pennies....and how gorgeous will that look..great idea Debbie.... when you pops them on your blog let us know.....!!!Barb xx