Monday, March 28, 2016

A little Mixed Up

Yesterday ...I worked on this sample thing for the workshop in July... need to add some hand embroidery for effect....



Same sample making theme that I did the other week, but needed to paint the pieces to see how they looked....
This one is a frame ..same technique.



Cute ?
I watched the animals on Friday in the animal pen in the park for ages...
I love watching them 

One sheep missed the lens a bit LOL
 As I strolled along Bull St...
I looked up at this pretty building...
&
wondered ....

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely samples you are working on there Barb, the animals are cute!! That is one lovely house, and having the gum tree out front is great too.

theodora said...

Thanks Sue.... always love those animals.... those goats have great poses....
The house is so sweet, I wonder if it is a shop now but some above things are being converted in the city as dwellings....
Barb xxx