Friday, February 19, 2016

The Garden Shed from A YEAR IN THE COUNTRY


THE GARDEN SHED...
...A PLACE TO POTTER
..A PLACE TO STORE
...A PLACE TO PONDER
..A PLACE TO MEET UP WITH THE CAT.

These were the words  I put with this designs way back in 2001/2002
Reflections are seen of the garden shed....under the shadows of a huge tree

******* 
**************************
I needed a bit of colour for today
These 3 French lady buttons are in grey tops & white skirts...
Mapped out for a little bag design...
Some of the ideas where or how to use these designs
I delivered a batch ( not in grey though ) to Lil Blokes shop in View St Bendigo this week
&
The new release lady is on her way in the post for me to paint & drop a couple to Lil Blokes first...
just a little celebration of Marilyn Monroe's exhibition just down the road a few steps from Lynn's shop...
My mother was born in Bendigo & it would be her birthday today.....so celebrations of sorts..one of these ladies is named after my mother.

Last night I bought & downloaded a copy her adopted great Grandparent's marriage certificate..
My Grandmother, Mum's Mum was a bit of a ? on where she was born etc ...she was adopted she said & was not treated well & came from Williamstown ....her adopted name was Smith LOL
Well we all eyed this off with a certain ?, she would never discuss
Her marriage certificate gave all those details & I did one google search & found the parents in Port Melbourne.... there were details & things like where the father worked & horses which Grandma had mentioned she had to clean the stables ... 

On this marriage certificate Great Grandmother was noted as a widow &  born in Sydney..
it is a step closer to maybe my Grandmother not being separated from her birth mother but adopted by the new husband....
Annie's story continues.....



No comments: