Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Moving along ...


HOT !!! 
I am talking about the weather...hot night..hot morning ...
The full moon was still up at 6.30 am ..???

Now this is a little series of 9 stitcheries  
along the theme style of Bless Them Stitchers & A year in The Country
The picture postcard is B&W & there are 9 designs in A5 size.. for only $18....
So keep the stitching going...
I really love these designs
Pop over to the web for a clearer view 


Elnora emailed me with this wonderful compliment & I asked her if I could share it & she said ok.
It warms my heart & thank you for taking the time to tell me Elnora
Barb xx

"You have been blessed with a beautiful talent! 
Your stitcheries make me happy just looking at them. I did get bless them stitches copied this time. 
I enjoy reading the history behind them also. 
Thank you so much for sharing it with me.
Truly,
 Elnora"

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I have a couple of very special stitcheries from A year in the country and Bless them stitchers, made by my mum, who passed away 5 and a half years ago.

theodora said...

That sounds lovely Meredith...want to share a picture with us ? Barb xxx