Thursday, February 4, 2016

Business Card

My new business card....which is also my packaging button card....
I received these back yesterday


I walked by Marilyn Monroe again this morning....
what a treat it is to stroll in the park under a vast canopy of leaves
&
then get to the top of the park...& see this glamorous lady ....
Today I noted the shoes ....the size and proportion of this statue is wonderful.
I read in the Bendigo art gallery promo on the web this is her first international visit....
from hometowm USA
I did buy my ticket for the exhibition yesterday ...so I eagerly await seeing all that will be on display..in March...

After my walk I met 2 friends for a cafe stop before one embarked on the journey back home...
From then on I fiddled something awful...
But happy to say some painting is done now..

6 comments:

Jane said...

Nice business card & nice picture of you too, but where are the rabbits?
Your rabbit buttons are the best buttons ever, I have quite a collection of them now and keep them out on show all the time so I can look at them xxx

Martina said...

Lovely businesscard with a lovely picture from you!
Hugs Martina

theodora said...

Thanks Martine.....watch out for new packaging for the stitchery you did for me...Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Jane
Funny you should ask...watch closely as some bunnies are about to bop about for Easter specials.... I will try & do the prep today but I must paint orders first.
Love your rabbit picture !
I did see the resident rabbit in the field over the road 2 days ago, there are a couple of rabbits there & at times they hop about when the kangaroos are there feeding..
Barbxx

Christine M said...

Lovely business cards, Barb.

theodora said...

Thanks Christine Barb xx