Sunday, January 24, 2016

French Sampler Instruction


This is the French Sampler in collage !
As I did this I decided to write the approach I take to this sort of creativity....
bit Free Range...
which reminds me... 
I explained to an old friend the other day how I live life 
....like... well free range...
Comment back was
They cost more to feed and are hard to handle
I laughed 
You have got it in one  

****
So there is not much to doing samplers ...
just a matter of balance what you do.... having enough but not over done..
but again
that is about who you are.

****
Last year when I did workshops 
where we painted on fabric, tags & frames , stamped & embellished a few things
I observed 
but didn't interfere in each person's creating

As 
I saw many things that excited me....
How one selected the bits from a base starting point & arranges them...

 THE FRENCH SAMPLER

as a PS ...
 I will paint some red shoes for the website....
the ladies some are in stock & rest are arriving in the next week.....
I will package in small samplers... so one can by a small amount to start off...
The stencilled fabric ...I could do some...just trying to think where those large stencils have been put after my move ?????  I will not guarantee the ink is waterproof ... I think it is but ???
I can do a workshop or 2 on this sort of things .....

1 comment:

Martina said...

Love this French sampler very much! Great idea!
Hugs Martina