Monday, January 18, 2016

The heat does funny things....

I finished stitching the sampler layouts last night & I will admit now ......
most of these buttons have not been sewn on yet...
Red bird has flown off in the apple tree & cat scene...
So I just made up a few..where I need to paint a button before it is call authentically complete.


Facebook well as I said the heat does funny things to me...
I had been pondering going back onto Facebook  ...but suddenly I click & into it all I am
Uncertain which things to press next....
suddenly I  have mail !!! 
Old friends arrived..... so I made a cup of tea & quickly put a call into my cousin in western QLD.
I was liking Facebook as we had a great chat.....

I have been kind of exploring what to do next in there ..but I am very timid so don't get offended at what I fail to do... L for learner.....

Anyway I must pack parcels for the posting before this weather gets too hot....
....today is back to HEAT......


No comments: