Sunday, January 31, 2016

Specials in cats & dogs today

I woke to hear the wonderful sound of rain on my roof....
steady rain..& it is still raining.
A blessing as the small dams dry quickly here 
the paddocks over the road where the lovely kangaroos come each evening & morning are brown & nearly dirt... so they cross the road to try & find some green grass on our nature strips...now some grass grow again.
****
CATS & DOGS

This is the new batch of weekend specials in cats & now one set of dog buttons  at the super special prices....
Yesterday I replaced the first batch with another 2 & happily to say they have all gone to new homes
***
I love these bright happy cats.... pink, some yellow for sunshine, big aqua puss & a red meow  & so it goes on to find a cat in the flower pot..

Then softer colours .... 

The dogs... 
some pale & tan, black & grey
I have a real live vocal cat friend meowing at full volume in my ear...
Something he has to say ..
so many words he has....
he visits me ...

No comments: