Sunday, January 3, 2016

Some changes all around


Sale of Christmas Decorations is starting tomorrow....
or I could have the prices all altered today..so start to order then if you want.
The Newsletter people have had a few days ordering already...
as a treat for them..they put up with my news on a regular basis & need a treat I reckon occasionally.

Tomorrow is 50% off all the decorations & what is in stock.
If you order other items they are at their regular price of course....
keep a lookout for perhaps other specials as I work on those boxes.

It's fun...I need to keep my painting up.
*****


Today has also seen some new designs head off to the machinist...
There are  a lot of new buttons....
will take time to filter back to me ....

For the start of this year I have some detailed  garden buttons....some in pots....with or without bees & things....
Others I have plans for are a small dog & couple of cats....couple of trees 
new santas.... a new deer...& a new holly & other things will show up to surprise us all... 

I love the break as it gives me space th think, to create, to review & take a bold step or two....
*****

I also had another board set up in Pinterest with Stitcheries....
Just what I had on my picture files on this computer

I like to load them as it reflects back a lot of what I have in designs over quite a time now....
It inspires me too as I do this....


CHANCE MEETING
I run into a friend on chance meetings usually in craft spots..
yesterday it was sheer chance I went into Lincraft..no sooner in door & I spot my friend & her daughter.
She had been thinking of me during the past week a LOT & there I was....this happens to me a fair bit....do I need a phone ???

We soon were chatting about plans & vision boards & classes at Kikki stores
&
I mentioned I'd been to a dietician run small information class before christmas & talked of going to do a menu plan
& how that was also in one of the Kikki planning workshops.
My friend told me how she also had done this when her life took on changes
She pulled recipes & pasted them into a journal...& had shopped for the ingredients for the fortnight's meals & would often pre cook bases at one time & freeze & or cook extra & freeze one lot for another meal.

SO IT STARTS THIS PLAN OF MENUS TODAY !!!!
I am rather excited .....
it will free up time, 
control my supermarket shops
I'll be better fed...

I am a bit reluctant to get started as my meals are fairly plain & simple but that is best for my body's iffy digestive system
but thought today it can be headings on each day to start with.

Of course I googled this planning & found a rather interesting & really pretty site

So ...some changes all around !

See my little cat friend doing his mouse patrol on my other blog


No comments: