Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Buttons are here

Of course some Christmas....these double as buttons & decorations except for the tree & the snowman & santa
There is one santa with Merry Christmas etched on his coat & a star cut out on his coat also...
the other guy has a cap... & patchwork trim on his jacket with stars & tree & heart cut outs...
these are on the buttons also...dear little things they are
As is the deer with a star cut away & the star Christmas tree...they are perfect sizes for playing with
The Us which is the santa & snowman this would be lovely on the tag that Marg Low Designs does & the one that Designs by fee added the other Take me santa button 
so now you can play again ! with another button that should fit snuggly in it.


Flowers....I need garden with flowers & bees & birds to visit
Recently I have added pots of lavender & now the bees come & are quite possessive with who gets close to the lavender now..
geraniums that have huge flowers....petunia & daphne  ....some herbs & ????
But I have also made a garden here .... a bee that I once had in Woodcutter's Daughter times has arrived back ( rare species ) LOL
Bits sit in flowers ...
 Wheel barrows 
with huge flowers & another a little cat sits in the flowers..the wheels are spoked .which is a lovely look....
watering can  
fleur sign with fat little robin & some flowers 
heart poking out from flowers in a pot which might be great in red for Valentine's day ( if I hurry up )

Tiny cats & a dog...these are a magically small size for little stitchery embellishments ..they tuck beside the flowers .....just kind of cute...they give me a reason to smile when I see them
The lamb has a blackbird on it's back
****
History with lambs....
would you believe my great great Scottish grandmother maiden name was Mary Lamb
then one of my other Irish Great Great grandparents farmed sheep
 & 
took them from Mt Mercer to Pyramid Hill  

Another Great Great Grandparent brought some on the ship when he came out to Australia...

I love seeing baby lambs in paddocks ....& love to watch ( nothing else You can do ) when a mob of sheep are being moved along a road...
I like cows too...
Not up close but Clara cow button represents that as does another  cow with  Cohuna written across them....
****
Anyway I have wasted far too long this morning....well not wasted just done things upside down
All the new things except one flower stem with a bee on top ( being upsized now )
are on the website

I said on Facebook before I may just do a little small giveaway later.... so it will be on here too


1 comment:

Martina said...

So lovely. You were very busy with lots of fun stuff!
Glad my compi works again, so I am slowly cathing up on blogs I read, lol!
Hugs martina