Sunday, January 17, 2016

It is only a few hours...


It is only a few hours since I began posting in the Button Sampler....exploring
And I haven't made a stitch since last evening..
The change or the versatility of one layout design
Rearranging different buttons 
to tell something very different
In between I am painting an order.....
My breaks are often very special....
often different from this but special a lot of the time

 In this one I tried a red theme with the topiary tree, wheel barrow, red meow, a strawberry for the rooster to eat.... now imagine this with new stitches....some crosses, perhaps some herringbone stitches..French knots... a few daisies ......

In the blue sampler first on left.....I have put some buttons over the lines... the blossom bird & the bag of flowers which was slightly bigger than the area I had allocated.....;
so don't be phased if you have a size that is a little large or even looks small & lonely..it can have stitches inside ......a few sequins or other beads....
bound the base with a ribbon or other trim...
I bet if you are anything like me when I get into a store or booth with ribbons & trims & I am thinking thinking, arguing with myself ...buying & then storing in a glass jar to look at..
Well now you can take a little of that for the sampler.

This COLLAGE I was having a look see what would fit into the hearts...
Well lots & lots of the buttons ...
you know this creating can go on & on........
Like in a garden that has many angles & corners....veer slightly right or left & the scene before you changes..
I am now considering some repackaging.......
Life must move along I guess LOL
Enjoy this fun with one sampler or a lot !!!  

No comments: