Friday, January 29, 2016

I Love Jars

I have a real weakness for jars to store things in...
Not so much for the practical sense of seeing what is in there
but
because it looks visually pleasing..
Baskets are a bit the same 

 Along with ribbons I store tags.... 
I saw that recently in a magazine or website of the perfect craft room 
thought this is always a problem for me....
 a big jar from Provincial Decor Living is perfect for this 
now all I need to do is locate all these stashes of tags 
put them into jars.


 Perfect for the overflowing stash of tiny paper flowers     
A jar just full of happiness !


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Bienvenue au club des amatrices de jars, my dear Barbara!!!

theodora said...

Hi Nicole
I will tell you a little secret..I ahve had a little practice with jars..... what one would call a little weakness of mine. Barb xxx