Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Flowers & cats & dogs

For a change some everyday things like chooks, cats, flowers & spotty dogs.......
The website is gradually being updated to have these as the usual buttons available.

The selections are will not usually carded 
unless for strength in postage & or shop handling display...
the deer antlers come to mind  ... 
This reduces postage weight
also 
the rubbish we accumulate from packaging...
So I will try & do my tiny bit for the planet.

NOW... 
These are small arrangements that give you some extra inspiration to just add a few basic flowers or stitch some special words that have meaning to you or to the person you maybe giving a gift to
I have no idea why I didn't do this before..
I for one have had such fun with the variety of little stories to be told




The cats with a vase of flowers each....
how innocent is that ????


The dogs.... waiting for something to happen....
or
these flowers are not safe !

No comments: