Thursday, January 14, 2016

Button Samplers

The Button Samplers 
have been posted to the website..
All sorts of small stitching etc to be had
These are going to be great with sewing groups to stitch a couple of hours away & get that wonderful buzz of creativity that takes one much further...
Also handy to sit & stitch in a quite moment....gathering a sense of achievement out of maybe a chaotic time....
Easy to pick up & head out the door to quickly stitch while waiting somewhere.

These are priced well, each includes the postage .....
You could pick one a month 
&
 always have some happy little thing to sew....
*****

Today has cooled from 42 yesterday to 18 degrees this afternoon
BLISSFUL 
I thought I may have just fiddle at doing nothing today ..as sometimes when a cool change comes in after a hot spell I tend to wander around in circles..
But not today.....I have been into the copy shop....posted a parcel.....
popped by my favourite stores & had wonderful conversations ... 
found some decor magazines......
potted some plants....
washed the floors...
written a newsletter, ordered stock, cleared new buttons for cutting.. 
.scanned & loaded these button samplers onto the web...
Now I am going to make a pot of tea....
I am thrilled I have got such a lot done 
&
Maybe one of the button samplers will be stitched !!! ?????

1 comment:

Noela said...

Your buttons are so gorgeous Barb. Love the little designs with them. Hugs......